Looking to support The Coleman’s during this journey? Here are some ways you can help.
We are so confident in the power of prayer to move God to action. Please join us in this first and foremost. You can subscribe to our blog here and you will get regular prayer requests and updates on Bennett’s progress.
Helping Back Home in Lafayette
If you’re wanting to help the Coleman’s in a tangible way, below are a few ideas to do that back in Lafayette. You can mail or drop off anything to The Bayou Church at 2234 Kaliste Saloom Road, Lafayette, LA 70508.
- Restaurant Gift Cards (McAlister’s Deli, Chick Fil A, Deano’s Pizza, Five Guys, Starbucks, etc)
- Grocery Gift Cards
- Kid Gift Cards (zoo, jump zone, Chucky Cheese, etc)
- Invite Davis and Reide over for a playdate (contact Ben at 512-983-6624)
- Provide a meal (Hannah Muder is organizing meals and food. You can contact her at email@example.com or sign up to take a meal HERE.)
- The Bayou Church has a list of larger needs. Please feel free to contact the church at 337-984-8291 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see where you may be able to help.
Helping in Memphis
Megan and Bennett will be in Memphis for most of 2014. Below is a list of items that would make being away from home a little easier.
- Restaurant Gift Cards (Pei Wei, McAlister’s Deli, Five Guys, Starbucks…we haven’t discovered all the restaurants yet!)
- Gas Gift Cards
- VISA Gift Cards
- iTunes Gift Cards for new movies for Bennett
- Kid Gift Cards when Davis and Reide visit (Children’s Museum, zoo, The Pink Palace, Chick Fil A, etc)
- If you live in Memphis, we are receiving meals (sign up HERE)
- Encouraging notes
Our address in Memphis is…
Target House 2
1811 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
Though God has provided through St. Jude in an amazing way, there are still significant financial hurdles on this journey. For those wanting to help us financially, you can donate one of two ways.
- Donate to The Bayou Church Cancer Fund to not only help the Coleman’s but other Bayou families too
- Donate directly to the Coleman’s by clicking the donate button below or contacting Ben at email@example.com
Thank you again for your generosity and support through this journey. We have never felt more loved by our heavenly Father than through the outpouring of His people right now. Thank you.